My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Speaking of Dating faux pas...

What day would be complete without a Craig's list reference?

There are times, as a gamer, that I feel like a social retard when it comes to dating, but this guy is really the epitome of what I hope to never become.

'Faux pas' splained:

While trying to remember how 'Faux pas' is spelled, I stumbled upon a very informative Wikipedia reference of various international faux pas. If I were a woman, I would want to have Wikipedia's love child. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I will have wikipedia's child for you. I love it. Chicken loves it. Did you know that you can look up Pokemon characters and get info on them form wikipedia? OMG. It's great.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I can't believe that Craig's List entry is really. There cannot... oh wait. What world am I living in? Yeah, people are that lame. I'll dedicated a post to you next week with strict instructions to visit your blog or die a painful death of erections. Thanks for changing the offending word. You roxor. BTW, H3.2 is something of a gamer geek. He's playing D&D with his buddies tomorrow. he he

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home