My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, March 17, 2006

All I see are Little Green Men...

Since I stopped smoking pot, I can remember my dreams again. It's really strange because It didn't occur to me that I forgot them until just recently. Also unusual is that I no longer have the horrible daydreams I complained about in the past. An old livejournal post of mine detailed grim images of my children's deaths~truly haunting would be an understatment. Fortunately, it's been a long time since I heard myself say, 'Think of something else Toby', which usually means I'm dwelling on something that brings me down.

When I initially started writing this post, it was near St. Patrick's Day, so I had intended to drink the night away until I saw little green men. Only part of that was true however, and I'll let you decide which it was that actually happened.

I have been too busy getting acclimated in my new environment to update my blog...I know..BAD TOBY! Someone want to volunteer to punish me?

2 Comments:

Blogger LD2 said...

Where's Sam when I need her - punish him for not updating!!

Ok, I shouldn't say anything..takes me usually ages to update.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Don't worry, I've been properly punished recently. I requested a neck massage from a friend and she was NOT gentle with me.

/whimpers pitifully

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home