My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

The all-nighter

Tonight, I will likely be up all night...literally working. It wont really be much I need to do. I just need to keep heckling our vendor until someone else fixes it. It's my job to be a pest, but I think I do it quite well.


My son got to hear me working last saturday (all day) because I was 'on-call' this week. He tells others that I 'talk to people' for a living. Hehe, I suppose that's pretty accurate. I do talk to people all day on the phone. I help them fix stuff, I answer their questions, and most importantly, I enjoy helping people...you know...blah blah blah.


So this evening, I have a ticket in which I need to call someone every hour to ask 'Is it fixed yet??' Good times! At least I can drink lots of caffiene.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

I bet the person on the other end of the phone wont find you so helpful calling every hour!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Tobiassen Twain said...

Part of my job is to be a pest to our vendors. Politely pestering them to fix their phone lines in a timely manner.

My approach is to kill them with kindness.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home