My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, December 08, 2008

The Big Move

Today, my muscles are sore and ankle is protesting at any additional weight I place on it. It never fails to have some sort of injury while moving from one place to another and this time was no exception. I thought that I might finally have a move where I did not manage to injure myself, but as soon as I stepped off the ramp (while unloading the truck), my foot hit an uneven part of the driveway and my ankle went 'POP' followed by me yelping in pain.

I thought I really fucked it up (my ankle), but I can at least walk on it and it doesn't seem to be swollen (much). That health insurance doesn't kick in until the new year, so I'm thankful it wasn't worse. In the mean time, I'm managing to get around albeit slowly.

Hopefully my ankle will recover in time for my company's Holiday Party.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Oh! I hope you are ok!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home