My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Where are my Blinders?

Lately I've had to restrain my need to admire the opposite sex in a long, savoring way. Meaning I am prone to daydream while visually enjoying the sensuous curve of a woman's buttocks, even if others my see me do this. Yes people, this is bad when you're starting at a new job...period. It's must worse now that I work with a number of very attractive women in my immediate area.

Take today for example. There I was minding my own business, making my way to the break room and I see the glorious gift to manhood, also known as 'Jean' (no, that's not her real name) bending over to get a closer look at the contents of the community 'Fridge'. Her hypnotic backside almost nearly made me lose balance when I entered said break room. If I were a God- fearing man, I'd say that God put her ass on this world to test my faith. And if that were really the case, I'd be broken and hoping my death would be swift and painless.

Jean was wearing my favorite Human invention (next to the blowjob); Pinstripe pants and, today, I couldn't have been more thankful for being a man. In the eternity that I examined her delicious posterior, I concluded that she was wearing a thong. What a lucky thong. *sigh*

See what I have to deal with? And it doesn't help that the IT girl is as cute as she is smart and geeky. I should post some of the things she says to me in email and in passing so you can see how adorable she is. You'd probably even have a pretty good idea on how hard it is for me not to flirt with this one.

Now you all know why I prefer working with men. You fucking women are too distracting! *grumbles*

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Wow, you do need blinders. ;)

I work at a trucking company.

I don't need blinders. hehe.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home