My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I only have 6 minutes...

to finish this post because I am rocking out to a song on my headphones. I feel that if I stop now, I'll lose momentum and the inspiration will be gone then this post will suck. Please, let's not allow this post to suck because I have much to say and only 5 minutes left to splain. So, sit back, get comfortable, and indulge in my wordsmithing whilst I rhythmically bob my head to this song. Nevermind the song or the flakes of awesome coming from my skull, just read. Autographs will be signed after this jam.

Damn, too much embellishment killed the post. Time's up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home