My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

At long last

I received a call this afternoon from the last company I interviewed with. The woman I interviewed with tells me that they are sending me some 'homework' along with a request to describe the job as I understand it.

While we were chatting, she mentioned that the initial two I met with last week were working on an Offer Letter for me and I should anticipate that within the next 24 hours. I could hear the wheels screeching to a halt in my head when my brain processed the words 'Offer' and 'Letter'. I giggled before asking her if that means they have chosen me for the job. She smiled (over the phone) and confirmed my question by saying, 'If you accept the offer, of course!'.

I'm freaking elated right now and you bet your sweet ass I already finished my homework assignment. Wow, I know i've said this in the past, but you really don't know how much pressure you're under until it's been lifted. I can't believe my search has finally ended!!!!!

All the hard work, all the stress, all the nights where I couldn't even rub one out because I was so distracted to find a new career has finally paid off!

I'm ready to take the next step and start looking for a new place to live. What a fucking week this has been! Someone please send me beer and cigs~I need to celebrate!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

I haven't any beer, but I'll pass you a vodka and a cig!

CONGRATS HON!!!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I am highly amused by your "rub one out" statement. HA! That has to mean you're under way too much stress! ;-)

Cheers to you and to life!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home