My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good news!

I got my 2nd interview after having some former coworkers spoke with the recruiter. Tomorrow, I will meet with a well-known retail company to work in their helpdesk!

Needless to say, I'm stoked well beyond explanation!

The recruiter explained that she was concerned with my tendency to over-explain things which apparently is a bad thing for this company. Atleast she is aware of my weak points and emphasized that I should answer directly to their questions. Her logic here is that I have been out of the job for a few months now and don't want to appear too 'desperate' to them.

Is this a fucking weird parallel to my dating life? Gawd, if there ever was a parallel, this one is the case!

My former coworkers gave her the good word about my work ethics and I think it was enough for her to take a chance on me! Suddenly that song by Abba is playing in my head and don't tell anyone that I even remotely like the song; Take a chance on me. I will fucking deny it although I secretly love it because it reminds me of my mother singing to me when I was young.

Anyway, I'm fucking
elated!!!!

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me please and thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

YAY!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Good on ya mate. Thanks for putting that song in my head. Bad enough I had to listen to it at an abba tribute last saturday night!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home