My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The 2nd Interview

This is one of those situations where you walk away from in a daze. Think the first time you received oral sex without the proverbial blue balls. No, that's not true...in fact, I have 'blue brains'. I haven't checked if anyone's already invented this term, but (i'm on a roll and will continue running with it until the wheels fall off) it'll serve as a good metaphor.

Blue Brains is when you want some kind of relief, but have to wait for it. In my case, I'm aching for a career that actually interests me and here i've finally found that. Now, I have the agonizing wait to hear their decision. When will I have fucking sweet relief? Hopefully soon.

I'm retaining the feeling that regardless of their choice, this experience was still a 'Win' of some kind. Even if they decide I'm not what they're looking for, I know what kind of company I want to work for (in the future). But the whole point of this thread is to tell you how much I want to work for 'company a-z'.

Here's my logic...
  • The interview process was 5 hours - They take meticulous care with their choices in employees. Do you think it's a coincidence they have less than a 3% turn-over rate in employment?
  • Their emphasis on offering quality service and products.
  • Their growth potential is very high and seems to have lots of momentum.
  • Have I mentioned that they treat their employees very well?
  • There are a number of technologies, processes, and skills to be obtained from working at this company.
I can't express just how much I'm looking forward to hearing from someone representing 'company a-z', so I'll just wrap this up before I end up formulating an epic diatribe.

I really really really really want this job.

The end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you baby!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Dora said...

Phtew!
Greek spit for good luck! My boyfriend sent one to me and I got the job I wanted, so it may work for you too!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm so proud!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home