My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Indecisive

This is a continuation of the previous post of 'Where has Toby gone?'.

So apparently, my prospective employer has chosen another victumcandidate for the position. I'm not really all that upset about it since I've only lost the job now twice. When I asked them if money was an issue, the woman I spoke with could not tell me for some reason. I guess this means I asked for too much? Shit, it's not like I asked for 20% increase in wages (it was around 7%).

Right...back to what I was doing before; listening to music and searching for employment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Dust your self off, get back up, and find that dream job!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I'm sorry that didn't pan out but there must be a better job awaiting you. Believe!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home