My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Win, Loser, Draw

Well, after I was informed that I didn't get the job, and I'm wondering where things went wrong. The recruiter's only feedback to me was that they chose a more qualified candidate~thanks for that (I think). I'm very disappointed that I didn't win this job.

Unfortunately, I don't even have time to sulk over it because finding a job is becoming a very urgent thing~like I-need-a-job-so-I-can-pay-rent-next-month urgent.

This was initially going to be a post about my own self-pity and how lonely I've been lately, and the fact that I feel like my life is spiraling out of control. Y'know, the usual pity party.

Enough about that though. I'm back on the horse again and even though my ass is very sore, I don't have any choice about whining about it. I'm doing plenty of that internally. It's everything I can do to stop myself from spending my remaining money on a bottle of booze or a bag of weed to hide in. I suppose it's a good thing I'm broke, otherwise I'd be inebriated from dusk till dawn.

Maybe I should think about doing something about that? Geez, who the fuck has time? I need to find a job first!

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. :-( I hope something great comes along fast. I know how stressful it can be to feel under the wire for a job. Fingers crossed for you.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home