My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brain dysfunctional

Where do I start? How about the middle, then digress to other points I want to make in no particular order of importance? Fine, that's the way I was going to do it anyway.

I'm frazzled by something almost overwhelming. I say almost because I know (in the back of my mind) that I over-think things way too often. Wow, big surprise here, huh?

So last night, I had the opportunity to talk with a young woman at a Halloween Party. Fortunately for me, I stopped drinking early that evening before I ended up making a fool of myself. Let's hear it for water and energy drinks! It was one of those conversations you didn't want to end and when things did finally come to part ways, I was left with my imagination.

Here's where you tell me to keep my imagination in check and here's also where I agree and handcuff that fucker to somewhere he can't cause trouble. Stay imagination, heel~HEEEL FUCKER!!!! *twitch*

As I was saying, things went very well and we exchanged numbers before the night ended. To complicate matters (who said life was simple, right?), she arrived with another guy; one who also happened to be drinking quite a bit that night. I wonder if he was aware how much I was smitten by the girl he brought? Apparently, they're not an item, atleast not exclusively.

I thought about her on the way home, when I went to sleep, and unfortunately, when I woke up this morning. Uhg, I have to think about something else before I make myself (more) crazy with anticipation.

This probably wont help my mood, but I had planned on calling her today. There's nothing you can do to stop me~I've already informed her I would be calling her. As much as the voice of reason says that 'it sounds desperate', I told him to go fuck himself. The talk we had gave me the impression she's not the kind of girl to be offended with someone being interested in her.

Anyway, my brain is on overdrive with what the next few days brings. In addition to meeting someone new, I have a followup interview with the company I met with on Friday. That's good news considering they told me they get in touch with me later next week sometime. I was pleasantly surprised that they called me before 5pm on Friday to ask me to come meet with the HR person (on Monday).

I would elaborate on how well I thought the interview went, but I am feeling very cautious about how much I discuss things I hope for. I guess you could say I'm slightly superstitious about job prospects and discussing them. Sure my logic side has already informed me that it's pointless to think this will work in my favor, but he's a fucking know-it-all.

That's all for now, I think I need to do something away from the computer today. Time to finish that book I've been grazing through for the last week (without much progress). Thanks for stopping by!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Crossing fingers.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

We only talked for about 6 hours this evening. From 7:30pm to 1:30am.

I am smitten.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

That's promising! On all counts. :-)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Come on, spill now on what's happened since!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home