My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The grin upon my face

says that I had a very nice evening with my new female interest last night. I was supposed to drive to her place last night, but my car still had a flat from the previous night (when I attempted to visit her over the weekend) and let's face it, I'm broke. She was nice enough to offer to come to me and stay the night with me.

Off the subject slightly, we had a spat the night before about something that was taken out of context while we were chatting (text...is it really a surprise?). We are both so paranoid about relationships that I think we both didn't know what to do about it. Fortunately for me, she had a spot of reason and called me back before I finished a sulky self-pitying blogpost about it. I have now deleted it because it was utterly moronic of me to think that a petty disagreement could make her lose interest in me. Thankfully, as I mentioned before, she had the sense to convince me I was overthinking things.

Fast forwarding to last night, she arrived at 10-ish with a slight migrane and greeted me with a hug that seemed to last minutes. I made her hot chocolate since she said she wasn't all that hungry, then we cuddled up on the couch. The TV was on, but I couldn't find anything more interesting than her, so I turned it to some random music channel (go go cable music channels!). I don't remember how long it took us to start kissing, but once we got that over with, she seemed to relax considerably; like the hard part was over. I agree that once I kissed her, I felt comfortable with her and we began to embrace like we knew eachother for years. Gotta love chemistry!

I wont share all the details with you, but I will admit that my near-3-year drought is over. We both had a wonderful time and I'm thrilled to have a lover that enjoys pleasing as much as she likes to be pleased. She left with an equally incriminating grin and it took us about 30 minutes just to get her to her car this morning.

Hopefully, I wont have to wait long to see her again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Hello! That's fantastic!

(grin)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Good on ya!

Now you should KNOW texting is misleading, you've told me often enough how crap it is to comminicate! lol.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home