My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Training Sessions

As boring as this might sound, I will be involved in more training this week, specifically tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am not 'officially' starting yet, but they penciled me in to take a few Telephony related refresher sessions.

Yesterday's session was very thorough and also conducted by the company's COO (one of the two that interviewed me initially). I was very impressed with how much in-depth knowledge he had of the technology and history. This may bore you a bit, but he literally broke down the physics of how telephones work; something to provide a very solid foundation to understand. It also happens to be exactly what I need to fully support this technology and others derived from it.

While I was there yesterday, I sat down with the HR Admin and had a very nice conversation with her. Much like my current infatuation with a young woman I met recently, this job opportunity is a unique parallel to that situation. I'm equally enthusiastic about this job as my employers and I think this is going to be an excellent opportunity to prove myself.

I'm barely able to keep up with the kinds of changes that are happening now and will step up to handle the ones coming up in my immediate future. 'It's not permanent' is my current philosophy and it'll stay that way till I have my stability...which I predict should be about January.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I just got caught up. A job offer and a new female interest! I'm so excited for you!!

Don't you just love that feeling when you realize, hey this person is really interested in me. :)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home