My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Press 'Start' to begin

Tomorrow, I will be punching the proverbial clock as I start my new job. This last week has been agonizing as I wait to join the ranks and become employee number 49. Yes, you're reading this correctly, I'll be employee number 49.

I anticipate the next few months to be challenging like all new jobs. It's been several years since I was the 'new guy', but I'm so ready to do this, I will embrace every hurdle like it's a long lost favorite relative. It will have been almost an entire year since I was in a support related role, but this isn't all that daunting.

Am I eager to get things rolling? You bet your sweet ass I am. Bring it hither!

3 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Good luck today!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy first day at work!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mummy said...

congrats and good luck!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home