My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

'Hello. To hoo it may concern'

This is a comment that caught my eye in response to this article. You may have to scroll a little bit to read this nugget of ignorancewisdom, but I assure you, it's worth it. It just really begs the question;

'Our we doing enuff too enshoor are kids are safe from ignorants?'

Haha, it hurt me to write that, almost as much as it amused me. What can I say? I amuse myself from time to time.

Black Friday is something I do my best to stay far, far away from if I can help it. You could say I was fearful of my life and, in a way, I am. I've heard enough horror stories and been witness to enough of the days leading up to December 25th to keep me highly reluctant to venture near a shopping facility. Hell, even going to the Supermarket makes me a little twitchy around the holidays.

Fortunately for me, I have plenty of things to distract me from my usual holiday humbugs. I suppose that once I get settled in, things will start to slow down for me and then I can take a minor break from it all. If all goes well, I anticipate this might happen sometime early next year. This is an honest forecast, and maybe because the new year always brings relief from the pressure of the Shopping season.

My move will likely happen within the next week and I can't remember the last time I ever looked forward to moving. This time is no exception, of course. Here's the last complaint you'll hear from me (until I move again); 'Moving sucks.'

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Moving totally sucks. I read the article with all the comments, and I must say that the amount of idiocy present was amazing. It's the black people! No, it's New York! No, it's blah blah fucking shut up. People are stupid assholes no matter where they are from or what color they happen to be. Dumbasses.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Wow. I could only read a couple. People are stupid. I've been saying that for years!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home