My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Party

My new company's holiday party was this past Saturday. Everyone was dressed up and looking their best. What can I say that I haven't already about how awesome this company is? The party was no resemblance to disappointment, hell, I'm thinking it was probably the best I've ever attended.

It could've been the fact that there was an open bar, or maybe the sushi bar, and maybe even the clams in the shell. Needless to say, they didn't spare many expenses and I was very happy to see almost the entire party as drunk as can be.

Unfortunately, I had to leave early because I had to take the BART back and didn't feel like taking a cab all the way home.

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Well, how are you? You've been quiet.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home