My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a user

/rant-on

After careful consideration, it would seem that I'm now using blogger as my personal dumping ground. Call it self-analysis therapy or airing my personal laundry for all to see. Call it whatever you wish, I'm just calling it how I see it.

The fact is...there's been a lot on my mind lately and I haven't had much zeal to share it because I dislike reading it later, then thinking, 'what a fucking whiner!' Seriously, I have issues with hating myself for expression of frustration with being where I place myself. Like the last post about being in the Friendzone...I intentionally put myself in these positions and I have nobody to blame but myself.

If you haven't guessed this is where it would seem that I'm taking the proverbial bat to my bony fleshy parts (genitalia excluded), but it's not. I'm taking the cynical scientific approach today and it may only seem like I'm conducting public self-beating. Seriously.

Now back to my point.

Self-analysis is important for my recent thoughts because I want to change my behavior. I want to be responsible with my money, I want to have a nympho girlfriend, I want to have my car working again so I don't have to spend all of my fucking time en route to work and back. Not all of these things can be solved right away, but they will only become a reality once I create a budget and stick to it. I've created them in the past, but stick with them? Naaa...who the fuck needs another inanimate object telling you what-the-fuck to do? I certainly don't, but you know I'm just being sarcastic here. I really do. I really fucking do need this because I am so unsatisfied with where I am in life.

I'm fed up with being broke. I'm goddamned tired of not being able to afford to spoil my kids. I have been entirely too selfish with my money and just like the Friendzone, I have no one else to blame but myself.

So, moving forward...no more booze, no more cigs, no more blowing my money on things that aren't necessary. I need some sobriety anyway. As much as I'd love to spend a little money on getting stoned, I know that's not possible either if I want to pull myself out of this.

So that's it, that's the scoop, but it's more like a pile.

/rant-off

2 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

This is good. Venting, making a plan, creating positive change. Do it! It can only get better.

It's interesting how many people have told me I should drink heavily to deal with my recent break up. I'm actually doing the opposite. I want clarity and change, not wallowing in misery. It feels good!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

You WILL save lots of money by giving it all up...but...don't do it all at once, you're just setting yourself up for failure. Do one at a time, cause you'll rely on the other one for a bit...like the dope first...once over that..the cigs...then the drink. I'm amazed how much I've saved from giving up the booze and cigs...spent it all on handbags though!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home