My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pulling out the thorn
You all know I love to use analogies and not just because it has 'anal' in it. It's great for describing something generally without actually spelling it out*. I don't like to censor myself, but it has to be done. There's really some things that are best left in the confines of our skulls.

Like all things stored in our skulls, there are times when something just has to come out. I mention this because I just got something off my chest and I'm now enjoying the high of 'letting it go'. I often have a hard time doing that; just letting go. In this case, my relief comes in the form of telling a woman how madly in crazy crush I was with her during our Jr. High years. It surprised me how good it felt to let her know that I was too freaked out and stupid to even talk to her at the time. When she asked why I didn't tell her, of course my response was that I was a stupid kid and fearful of rejection. I felt further relief when she told me that I wouldn't have been rejected. Win for me albeit 20 years late!

We talked for a few hours today via chat and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a big stupid grin on my face while I write this. I even got to tell her that I was in love with her legs (which surprised her because she thinks they're a curse or something). No...I really was quite obsessed with her delicious shapely legs.

For those of you that don't know me well enough, I am a leg guy. I blame all the Soccer girls that would come to my house (because I have a twin sis, yo) quite often. Girls have sleep-overs and well...twin brothers develop fetishes like being hopelessly attracted to women with lovely, yummy, strong legs. I have always loved looking at athletic women because they have what I think are perfect legs. Strong thighs, thick calves, and the more significant the bulk, the more I want to worship them. Her legs were like that and a whole fucking factory of chips. They were a great combination of thick thighs/calves narrowed to a perfect ankle/foot. Forgive me for continuing to praise them, but you have to understand the impact she had on my poor hormones. I dreamed of a day when I could touch them and I'm sure spent a lot of time daydreaming about them during our mutual classes. To say I was totally obsessed would be a gross understatement.

It just so happened that she was smart too and you know how I feel about girls like that. They make me all gooey and fucking stupid.

So, after I finished talking to her, I floated over to this blog to tell you all how awesome I feel. All floaty and nostalgic. Yup, still floating. Now I'm going to eat some Mexican food.


* Not Anal

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

You have a twin? I didn't know that! Cool.

(No, that's not all i got from the post. Way to go with the leggy girl.)

:)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Yup! Check out my pics on FB. She's in one of them. 'Tiffany'

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home