My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hit close to home...
I've been following the investigation of the disappearance of Chelsea King, PHS Student lately. It saddens and infuriates me to know that someone would partake in abducting and killing another person; especially a young girl.

My daughter is my lifeblood and if I ever had to deal with something like this, it would take every ounce of me to not want to kill someone if they ever harmed my girl. Of course the same could be said for my boy as well.

I never felt the need to rip someone's throat out with my bare hands until I became a parent. I can safely say that I would kill for my children, and you can quote me on this.

Don't pray for me...pray for the unfortunate ass that places his hands on my children, because I will give him no mercy. Death will be slow and painful for those that hurt our children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home