My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Needing a shrink

Today didn't seem to be any different than any other until I thought of her. I just let go and started thinking about why I can't seem to move on with my life. Needless to say, there's been an enormous amount of emotions that I have kept bottled up for a very long time. I'm only now feeling the seems begin to strain on the current load. Friends have also pointed out that I have been very volatile and passive aggressive lately...perhaps a breakdown is in order?

I need to release some pressure and have gone as far as take tomorrow and monday off. Hopefully a 4-day weekend will give me some much needed rest. I was only able to get Friday off, but I'm satisfied with that for now.

In the mean time, I'm desperate to find some relief from this dark cloud. I'd like to find an alternative to getting smashed every day so I could maybe save my body for another few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home