My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I want my California Sun back

Dear Glowing Mass of Incandescent Gas (Sol),

Although I complained in the past of your obnoxious brilliance, I am reconsidering my request to have you take an extended leave of absence. I would really like to have you back now that the rains have thoroughly soaked California. I think the ground would even agree that you've let this kind of shit go on for way too long...longer than I think should be allowed at this longitude/latitude.

If you don't show up soon, I'm going to move the fuck out of this state and live with the hot hippy chicks in Washington. That is all.

Respectfully,

Tobiwan

2 Comments:

Blogger LD2 said...

Hmm.. Washington?? Not Arizona??

Anyways, the rain should be subsiding now :)

uh.. I think.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Arizona's a far 2nd for me in regards to 'states I'd like to reside'.

As preference, I like to see green lush, forests rather than a sea of brown and perpetual heat waves (well, for only like 9 months of the year).

We get a consistently higher % of precipitation up here in comparison to your neck of the desert.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home