My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The strangest conclusions...

seem to hit me when I least expect them. Here's the situation as I see it...

I've recently had a friend's grandparent pass away and as a result of such an event, I'm filled with empathy for him and his family. His family is going through much of the problems people have when they're trying to distribute a loved one's estate. He asked me to help him do a few things while he was working on the funeral arrangements and it's had a very unusual effect on me.

Death has always effected me like this...it forces me to look at Life and appreciate what I have. In the same respect, it also tends to heal wounds in ways I could only hope to achieve through months of time. Without divulging too much, I think i've really made some ground on letting go of my grudges. Life's too short to waste my time on hating people who have no bearing on the direction of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Isn't letting go of baggage wonderful?

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home