My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Summary of the Weekend

The downside to working in the mornings is that I wake up incredibly early on my days off. This is particularly annoying when you goto bed at Midnight and your body wakes up at 6am on a Saturday morning.

Around 10-ish, I got a call from my buddy J informing me that he and his father were going out to shop for things they needed for the Wake. My job, he said, would be to accompany his girlfriend to the Mall to shop for a dress. So what...I'm gay now? Honestly, I didn't mind going to the Mall, especially when I'm going with a good looking woman. It also helped that I get along very well with his Girlfriend and knew she would also enjoy my company.

Necksore from the Mall

The last time I stepped foot into a Mall was sometime last year..don't even ask me what date it was. I tend to avoid public places like the Mall because I feel like I'm literally on display. Overall, I had a pretty good time despite all the incredible women I saw all over the fucking place. Meg seemed to be enjoying herself as well and even got caught looking at a number of posteriors while we wandered through 'High-maintenance chick' territory. She mentioned that she never gets to do any girl watching when she's around her BF, to which I concluded that she doesn't because that would mean he would get to do it...and therefore make her feel self-conscious. I felt a lot better about accompanying her to the Mall after she told me that...and my role as her shopping buddy was solidified. While I was there, I picked up some man-smell. It's a little expensive, but holy shit, is that stuff nice to have.

Mansmell and the effects on the female species

A year or so ago, I heeded the advice of a feminine perspective and took my daughter out with me to search for my brand of cologne. Eventually, the little girl helped me pick out some stuff by Georgio. Oh-my-friggen-gawd~is that shit really effective! The first date I had after procuring that went really well considering I found out later she had a boyfriend. She complimented me on my cologne by violating my personal space several times and eventually rewarded me with an evening of 'we shouldn't be doing this' necking. My lips were sore, my neck was covered with teeth indentations, but I still managed to grin for the next week in spite of the situation.

Since I have adopted this scent into my persona, I've received a number of naughty compliments, some deep scratch marks on my back, and some very pleasant memories. Thanks Georgio, you fucking rock! You just got yourself a lifelong customer!

Familiar faces and Mutual Adoption

The wake happened on Sunday afternoon and I was assigned to be emotional support for a number of J's family members. It seems that I have been adopted as a 'Family friend' by some of the comments from people I introduced myself to throughout the day. Throughout my life I've always made a good impression with people, parents especially. Why can't I do this with single women? Rhetorical question.

The event was a very enjoyable experience for me. I received a number of genuine hugs, flirted with some nice women, and felt like I was apart of a family for the first time in a long time.

'Jessie's Girl'

Rick Springfield must've been talking about this girl when he wished he had Jessie's. I met her at a memorable Halloween party and ended up talking to her for several hours that night. We never exchanged information, so she faded away into my memory as a woman I looked forward to seeing once again. She is the girlfriend of a guy named Jesse, and he happens to be a nephew of the Deceased. I had completely forgotten that he was related to the 'T' Family, so it was a pleasant surprise to see them again.

Again, I was reminded why I'm so attracted to Jessie's girl. It's not because she happens to be more attractive than she realizes, it's because of her pretty brain. Well spoken people are ones that I end up getting latched onto while at any social events and this case does not deviate from it. We spent a long time getting reacquainted, jessie's girl and I. It was very enjoyable to share her company again while her BF mingled and enjoyed time with his family. I didn't really feel all that guilty for spending so much time with her considering she was also a participant. We exchanged emails this time so we could keep in touch afterwards. The conversation that led up to it was her commenting on how pleasant it was to talk to familiar faces. I took that as a compliment, but couldn't tell her how fantastic I thought she was in response.

This problem I have with being attracted to other peoples' women is really something I should've broken myself from doing eons ago. It seems that my luck just happens to be poor when it comes to meeting the 'available' ones. Maybe it's their security and confidence that I like? *shrugs* Fortunately for me, I no longer pursue women in relationships after the last fiasco. I figure...if they'd cheat with me, then I can expect them to cheat on me while I was with them. This logic has saved me from a number of bad situations to say the least.

So that's pretty much all that happened this weekend other than the smoking, drinking, and consuming things you're not supposed to while drinking alcohol. Hope yours was just as enjoyable!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Good lesson to learn!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home