My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

antagonize your coworker day

This is probably my most favorite Holiday partly because it can be any day of the week. My coworkers are easily some of the most twisted individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Some of them have even known me long enough to identify when I'm just screwing with them.

Today, my boss had the most obnoxious yellow shirt and my other coworkers (who also work for him) proceeded to bash him for it. We did it innocently enough...by having a discussion on what color we thought his shirt could be. We couldn't decide whether it looked like 'Baby-shit' yellow, or Dehydrated urine yellow.

The comments flew until we touched on the nerve (something about the shirt needing another accessory in the shape of a red, rubber nose.) that sent us sniggering into our monitors. It sure is hard to work around here when there's an exceptional amount of goofing off in our midst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home