My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some Good Stuff

I blame my lack of sleep for my unusually random thoughts. You have been warned.

Last night, I went out to a bar well past my bedtime. There were a number of scantily clad females and they were consuming alcohol...I wonder where i've seen this before. For the record, I didn't get laid, otherwise today's post would start with:

- Woohoo! I got some!
- I came and came again
- Don't mind the teeth marks on my neck
- The drought is over
- We fucked
- Mmmmm~Kitty!

Back to my semi-relevant story....So I was standing there in the bar looking around at all the younger folk enjoying themselves. It dawned upon me that I missed out on a lot of this activity when I was their age. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a quark of regret for having kids...it's just that I really felt like I grew out of it a while back.

The women were abundant and I talked to a few of them, but nothing really panned out beyond that. And all I have to show for last night is a noticeable dark shade under my eyes. Well...that and my conclusion: I'm really not missing anything from the Bar Scene.

This begs the question: Where else can I find the kind of Women I like if not at the Bar?

Some Bad Stuff

None to share. Thank you~drive through

2 Comments:

Blogger LD2 said...

The thought had crossed my mind once or twice on where I'd find someone I'd be interested in.. I found myself thinking I'd be outta luck.

Normally, I'd think going back to school. Work doesn't work out well.. and hobbies, well.. hobbies that's difficult.

So, where to find people? I think friend of friends. It's more trust worthy than looking for strangers who have had too much alcohol.

Just an opinion though...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Friends of friends, eh?

That's pretty effective for weeding out the ones I wouldn't normally go for.

Still I wasn't very clear on what kind of women I like.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home