My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Fragile Ego

Completely off the subject, I've always marveled over how close Fraggle and the word Fragile happen to be. Sure Fraggle has nothing to do with the word Fragile, but they're only off by a single letter! A single letter can change the whole meaning of a statement and Fraggle is no exception. I must think of other words that can easily change the meaning of the statement, but I'll save that for another time/place.

I was initially going to call this the 'Fragile Male Ego', but I think it would be incorrect to say that only males have an ego. I really don't know where I got it into my head that women don't have them...it must've been the same Old Wives Tale that Women could read minds. By the way, I'm really glad you can't read my mind, but damn, most of you are great at reading body language.

It sucks that when I initially think of something to talk about, I have a great idea and just not enough time to put it all down into words. And then...when I come back to it later, I have completely forgotten the whole point to why I brought it up in the first place.

Oh well, I guess when I think of it, i'll add to this post.

1 Comments:

Blogger LD2 said...

Nothing to add, except that as a youngster..I wanted so badly to watch Fraggle Rock. But, we didn't have cable or whatever to watch it.

Women have egos... well, I won't comment anymore on that.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home