My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Getting out for a drink and some sluts

While I realize this title is vulgar in nature, it's almost entirely accurate.

Yesee, every Tuesday night, there's a dance competition at a local pub. The last time I went to one of these events, I was witness to several scantily clad women putting on their sluttiest moves for a crowd of drooling onlookers. I was pretty surprised how many women there were in this place...I suppose it makes sense...here you have beer, and a large accumulation of the male populace also drinking and looking for women. Sounds like your typical meat market sans the expensive price tag of a potential relationship.

There, I will be gazing at the potpourri of sexy women also consuming alcohol and be reminded that this scene is no longer something I could manage at this stage in my life. Although the probability of finding a female (that could handle being a fuckbuddy) is relatively higher in a bar, I'm still stuck remembering the trivial things I did/said when I was frequenting similar establishments (before my kids came along).

And that last part is probably the only factor stopping me from seeking a fuck friend exclusively. Their personality has too much weight in the situation for me to disregard it. It's certain types of personalities that attract me to a woman and there's really too many for me to list because these change with each person. It sucks being picky, but I can be proud of it for not wasting my time with people I don't like.

Update: I didn't end up going out last night, but it did give me some things to think about when/if I decide to venture into that environment again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Yeah..that sounded like a good time. Invite me next time would ya? Im all up for viewing dancing semi-naked drunk girls. :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I'll be sure to let you know a few weeks in advance so you can make travel accomidations. ;-)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home