My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Homecoming and Vacations

I've been here at work for 3 hours now and I'm still not really 'back' in the swing of things. Since I work in an office, I can at least say I appreciate being in an Air-conditioned building today.

I thought i'd have to get caught up on my emails today, but I ended up working on a number of things I'm not normally responsible for doing. I guess considering all I accomplished, it was a quick day~the kind where you're so busy, you don't notice your shift is about to end.

Fuck Automobiles

After I left work, I had intended to visit my buddy's new place, but karma interjected again. The radiator I just bought (probably refurb'd) sprung a leak while I was on the highway. Have I mentioned how much I hate automobiles? They're just a money pit...a bottomless one.

My patience are really being tested as of late...I wouldn't be surprised if I start developing an ulcer from all this goddamned stress. Fortunately for me, my buddy saw my car smoking and graciously stopped on the highway to take me to his place. Have I mentioned how much my friends fucking rock? He and his woman fed me beer and pasta to ease the pain of losing another proverbial limb to the car gods.

More to come when I don't feel like going fetal under my desk.

4 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Beer and pasta - what more could you ask for from friends? ;-)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a blow job too?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Fellatio from these particular friends? I might make an exception for his girlfriend ^^.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

My car is acting weird so I am going to agree with you...screw em..

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home