My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coitus interruptus

Lately, I've been having sexual dreams that are being interrupted by the sound of my alarm. This really isn't the first time my subconscious has been cock-blocked by reality, but goddamit, it's the 3rd day in a row! First night was my ex-wife, a Brunette. Tuesday, a spiral curl blonde. Then this morning, a cute dark-haired vixen.

Just as the dreams start to get good (and by 'good', I mean strong mental foreplay, necking, heavy petting goodness), my friggen alarm quickly decimates the moment. Normally, I can rely on my uncanny sense of timing to ruin a hot sexual moment, but seriously, this has to stop!

Years ago, I stopped trying to interpret my dreams. They're usually so random and bizarre, it really didn't make much sense to analyze them beyond the blatant sexual content. While I was a full-time stoner, I stopped remembering my dreams all-together, which I honestly didn't miss because I ended up daydreaming more often anyway. Being perpetually stoned, it's easier to drift away like that.

Damn the Dam

It seems that the more I attempt to block out thoughts about sex, the more difficult it becomes to fuckus on anything else. Previous entries have proven that I end up fucking about sex, so why sex it? Labia me a perv, it wouldn't be too inaccurate or swollen with blood. I have tried distracting myself with things not related to sex, which only fucks for a short while. Throwing myself head-long into work doesn't seem to fornicate any difference either. Perhaps I should seek professional help and visit the massage parlorshrink to see if there's some medicinal sex I could have to curb my affucktion. Does anyone else think it's warm in here? I think I need to visit the restroom for a few minutes....hold my calls please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home