My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just a quick post...

...About how sometimes I have my moments where I am weak to my own hormones. I'm sure everyone gets this, and in past times, I wish I had means of shutting it off (besides thinking about my parents getting it on or my deceased Grandmother in her flowery undies~*vomit*). Today was no different when I visited my ex-wife.

I have new glasses as I've mentioned before, and when she saw me, she told me how handsome I looked in them. It might've been what she was wearing, or the position she was in when I saw her, but~Damn she was looking good. *shakes his head quickly* WTF is wrong with me? Could it have been that she complimented me?

Whatever it was, it at least made me feel attractive. The glasses are a hit with others as well at work, but it seemed to make a difference when the ex-wife told me. Could it be that women are also attracted to the nerdy look? Women with glasses tend to lower my intelligence a bit, so maybe this theory is true.

In spite of the fact that I have pretty much sworn off the idea to ever indulge in the pleasures of the flesh with my ex-wife, I have had some really sweaty, kinky dreams (with her involved) lately. The fact that it's so wrong probably appeals to me and is making me think about it. Whatever the case may be, I think I'm gonna have to lean on my Internet Mistresses to rid me of this totally hot~wrong mental image of my ex.

4 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Smack yourself in the willy. That ought to do it. lol.
Post us a pic of the new goggles. We want to see!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

*wince* Ouch, slapping around my willy isn't something I should talk about here on my blog. It's already a well known fact that my meat gets beaten on a regular basis.

Just as soon as I locate my camera's power supply, I'll post some pics of the new specs.

For now, I kinda resemble one Gordon Freeman from the popular game 'Halflife' and 'Halflife:2'

http://domainer.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/halflife_2.jpg

2:51 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I went. I saw. I liked.
Pst. I meant slap it - not in a good way. New idea. Fit an elastic around the package and give a nice clean "snap" when unclean thoughts enter your mind.lol.)

wf: spjzj that last bit is sort of ironic...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

OMG, are you trying to make my parts fall off from lack of circulation? Oh wait, you said 'snap' it when unclean thoughts enter my mind~considering how often that happens, I think i'd rather imagine my parents having sex.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home