My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Crazy fucking kids and the things they say

I don't remember dropping either one of them on their heads, but I'd say their mother probably did it while I wasn't looking.

Last Friday, my kids were in the car with me (and my roommate Vern) on our way back to my house. So the little girl notices a bus in an adjacent lane and says to my son, 'Hey Calvin, there's your bus!' as she points to the 'Short Bus'. Immediately, Vern and I do our best not to show we're struggling to not laugh out loud about this. I doubt either one of them realized just how insulting it is to be dubbed a 'short bus kid', but you really had to be there to see how fucking hilarious it was.

For the record, my son does ride the short bus to and from school, but he's a fairly normal kid, I assure you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My kid knows what the short bus is... we joke about it all the time. Better not tell him your kid rides the short bus.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home