My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Smells like Poultry?

No Sam, I'm not talking about your kid. I'm talking about the Mexican government. They're apparently going to 'reconsider' the terms of the Bill. Gee wiz, could it be that our Government leaned on them to change their policy?

I still don't think this will help them enforce their drug policies any better. I've been to Mexico many times, the cops are all looking for bribes and rarely ever do as they're intended. Whenever I go there, I always make sure to throw my trash in a trash can, and if I can't find one, I carry it with me...i'm that paranoid that I'll end up in jail for doing something trivial.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Funny. Chicken. Monkey. Ha ha.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home