My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Workplace Funneh

In my immediate area, I'm often the 'go-to' guy when it comes to the written word. Sometimes, I'm called upon to give suggestions on synonyms and even play spell-checker guy when the occasion calls for it.

Today, a coworker asked me how to spell 'Psycho' and as soon as the question left his lips, I immediately banged out the answer~'P-S-Y-C-H-O' I declared just a tad too quickly. This prompted every one of my coworkers to stop what they were doing, turn to me and observe just how quickly I spelled that word.

Oops...guess they're onto me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

No comment. Too many years with the little woman, huh? :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home