My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, June 05, 2006

The return of Jesse's girl

Last week, I figured out who my buddy will be living near, as in sharing a back yard, and I can't tell you just how shocked I was to discover that it's Jesse and his omg-hot-brainy girlfriend. How did I find this out? Well, we went over to their new place to drop off some boxes and~HOLY SHIT! It's him...AND HER. Funny how it never got out to my friend that I was flirting with her (jessie's girl) like there was no tomorrow the last time I met up with them.

As burnt as I was at the time, I can't really describe to you why I felt like I was being transparent, perhaps the paranoia came back for a visit? It could be that I felt awkward because I know it's wrong to flirt with women who aren't remotely available...and besides, Jesse is a pretty fucking cool person. It's infinitely worse when you get along with their counterpart because you're just stuck in emotional neutral.

But hey, at least I know to be prepared to suppress whatever inappropriate thoughts/desires before spending any time over there. True to the Boyscout in me, I'm taking this in stride and trying to make the best of it. I'll probably look back on this post and wonder why the fuck I was stressing about it to begin with...blogs are good for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Good post..but more importantly thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. Im sure I will still be thanking you at 4:20 today when I am banging my head against my cubicle wall trying to get it to stop.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Weird, it's about 4:20 that I tend to forget everything 'stuck in my head' too! Strange Galactic forces are afoot!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home