My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Freak In Me...

Would like to thank you ladies for being so incredibly delicious. I'll be showing my appreciation sometime in the future in the form of adoring you via email/phone. That is all I have to say about that right now.

Completely off the subject
  • I finally found my Digital Camera as well as the battery charging unit. This means you will eventually see the things I see whenever I decide to share it. Considering the wad of cash I spent on this thing, I sure haven't gotten much use out of it.
  • Friday, I start my short vacation. My kids are excited about seeing my parents (and their swimming pool) as am I, and I bet my ex-wife will be able to find a job without them being in her hair (the kids I mean)
  • Given that Thursday is the official start of my weekend, I'm finding it very difficult to focus on anything but vacation and sex.
  • Sex is highly underrated and I don't get enough of it.
  • Vacations and Sex are great on their own, but Sex on Vacations would be so much better.
  • I'm finally caught up on my blogs~it was really buggin me that I would finish them after-the-fact.
  • It occurred to me recently that I'm still adjusting to living with other people. Last week, I felt the need to 'avoid going home' because I just didn't want to be around them. I guess that's as good of an excuse as any to get out of the house...I'm gonna count this as a 'mixed blessing'.
  • Ben Harper fucking rocks. Download some of his music and tell me otherwise...I dare ya!
  • I need a hobby besides online gaming...one that involves me leaving the house a few times a week.
  • Returning to college is something I have been putting some thought into lately. You could say I'm experiencing my mid-life crisis a few years early since I don't really have anything I can call a 'career'. Besides, college chicks need older men to help them unlock their freakish sides!

I'm sure as the day progresses, I'll start accumulating more things to add to my list. Have a monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home