My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am a dirty old man

It says so on my smirk, can't you tell?
If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm on my way to hell,
to a land of plaid skirts and white knee-high socks,
where they don't have air conditioning just blazing rocks,
for the most part, I'm completely harmless,
unless you count the nylon ropes and sex harness,
I'm simply an admirer of the feminine gender,
an advocate of their alluring mind bender,
is it really wrong to appreciate their lovely shapes?
to want their scratches and scrapes?
I think it's a matter of choice and intention,
hopefully not of something requiring intervention,
maybe there's still hope that I'll clean up my act,
at least for now, I have something resembling tact,
please forgive me if I stare and gawk,
maybe I'll work the nerve up to promote some talk,
Don't mind me...I'm just a harmless geek,
I'm only looking for your kinky freak.

Weak poetry done on the fly after we were discussing a memorable past-time in high school track. Track was nice in that we all stretched out together, and occasionally, I was paired up with a few lovelies from the ladies team. Me being the hormone-driven male at the time, I was witness to several 'box-shots' whilst being involved in 'helping' the ladies stretch out. I'm really surprised that I didn't get a hard-on in front of them when I glanced a peep.

Yes...I'm a dirty old man for reminiscing these very delicious memories.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we only knew then what we know now...the things we could have done in our youth!
Well that's just me speaking for myself at least.
I was on the track team too. :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Did you track team have those really short dolphin shorts? I think the uniforms were probably the most distracting things about the track team...y'know, other than the lady sprinters.

Thanks for stopping in btw!

7:02 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

"Me being the hormone-driven male at the time..."
As if to imply this is in the past tense. Sheesh.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

*clears his throat* I suppose I did say that in past-tense.

Thanks for pointing that out Liz! ;-)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well dang, I wasnt one of the eye catching sprinters. I was one of the endurance runners. I dont think we had the "sexy" track shorts.
I need to get with the program and create my own blog, but by the time I read all the ones I like, there is no time to write one! Plus, I dont know what I would say or how to even start. But thank you to those of you who do blog, it gives us lurkers something to do. :)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep checking....no post

12:45 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Haha, you caught me being lazy.

For the record, I try to start a new post every day and eventually catch up once my brain has finished spinning.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home