My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No respect, no Love

It's a shame that not everyone thinks about the other person when they pick up the phone to make a complaint. It is also infinitely worse to insult the other person on the phone when they happen to have the ability to help you solve your problems. In a nutshell, don't shit where you eat unless you're into that sort of thing (see 'SCAT' and see 'Help').

Whenever I'm out in public, I am always aware of the people who provide services for us...especially those that prepare my food. I'm not going to take the risk of having anything added to what I order, especially if it's not on the menu (if you know what I mean). Which means I am all about the ass-kissing wherever I go. I don't care if they haven't washed their ass, if they handle my food, they're the best service person I've ever met and it's my honor to be served by them.

Don't people stop and think about their behavior? Rhetorical question. I realize they don't...hell, there are times when I go through a whole day without thinking about my behavior (Thank gawd for Saturday/Sunday). Seriously you dipshits, apparently you don't know what spit tastes like, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home