My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Effing Crazy

Now and then something happens to make me appreciate just how easy I have it (being separated from my wife). Yesterday was one of those days in fact.

It all started a few weeks ago when I received a phone call from one of my closest friends. He was going out of town and asked me if I could help him out by picking up his little girl from her Elementary School. I totally adore her so, it really wasn't a big deal for me to do this. 'No problem' was what I said and I even went as far as to give myself a reminder a few days in advance.

Fast forward to yesterday where I had met up with friend's current wife (also a close friend of mine). She gave me directions, the booster seat, and a hug, then went back to her place of business.

So it comes time for me to leave and just to make sure I'd be there when her school day ended, I left a tad early. Unfortunately, I had never been to the area, which is also why I gave myself such a wide time buffer. Also unfortunate was that the directions I had were a tad mis-informed, so I ended up driving around for about 30 minutes before I stopped to ask someone where the hell the Elementary school was.

To make matters worse, my cellphone died. Yeah...my bad for not charging the damn thing before leaving that day. This is where I am at fault, I acknowledge this, totally my bad.

When I finally arrive at the Elementary School, I am now 45 minutes late. I go inside the School, speak with the administrator, and she tells me that they put the little girl on the bus. Why? I have no freaking idea. Anyway, shortly thereafter, the girls mother shows up (my buddy's ex-wife) totally and completely ape-shit crazy.

She sees me and proceeds to scream at me at the top of her lungs. Not only is she hysterical, she's totally incommunicable. From what I know of her so far, I think she's unstable and illogical. So far, this is exactly what she's demonstrating.

Her only reasonable point is that, yes, her little girl was not picked up in time. Point taken, I would've been rather upset too, but not on the verge of screaming at someone.

Needless to say, said cunt-whore ex-wife of my friend calls everyone she knows screaming at them for me being late, etc, etc. Totally...over...the...top. I feel really bad for my friend that he has to deal with this woman for the next 10+years. Wow...I've got it easy. So yeah, that's why I'm happy that my ex isn't a raging irrational cunt.

The End (thanks for not being an irrational cunt!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You're welcome. :)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Vi said...

I can totally understand for her over reacting at first, I've had my child go missing for 30 minutes after school and it was the worst fucking 30 minutes of my life. But it all turned out okay, so she should have calmed down a bit.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home