My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy to end the holidays

The xmas holiday is finally over after a nice weekend with my kids and their mother. My original plan was to spend the holiday with my Parents, but I had to cut things short and come home a few days before Xmas. It all worked out nicely and as painless as I could've hoped it would be.

I'm quite thankful that the New Year is here. It always feels like a fresh new start, a clean slate...you get the idea.

There's going to be some changes with my job soon, I hope them to be positive changes as well. For the last 8 years, I've worked in a Support role in the Telecommunications industry and I think the time for me to leave has finally come. As of the 7th of January, I'll be in the Sales Department, which I'm genuinely looking forward to. It's become increasingly difficult to stick it out here in Support knowing that in a few days, I'll say 'fuck you' to this dept and move onto greener pastures.

I think my boss sensed that I would be leaving soon. Our perpetual argument is getting to be very old and he's confided in me that it's probably best to get out while I still want to work for the same company. Besides, it's a pain in the ass being new to a company.

Anyway, let's hope the next 3 hours goes by quickly and as painless as possible.

Hope you all had a nice Holiday and an enjoyable New Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

i can't wait until the new year either!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Vi said...

Haapy new year mate. Do yourself a favour and shave! Keep a smile on your face, because you never know who is around the corner!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home