My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yes, that's me...

in your rearview mirror, laughing and pointing at you. Yes, you...the nerd in the Green Subaru. Honestly, I have nothing better to do other than shifting between gear1 and gear 2 while we're all imprisoned in the same freeway jail.

Seriously dude, I've watched you change lanes 10 times in the last .25 miles. I know you saw me mocking you the first time you switched lanes to get around me and then found yourself 2 cars behind me. I am, however, very impressed that you didn't honor me the one fingered salute in response to my laughing and pointing. Likely, I would be upset if I saw someone laughing at me for doing something like this. Not that I would ever waste my time changing lanes when we're travelling 15 miles per hour on a busy highway.

You seem to think this is getting you somewhere, but I've got other news for you...It's all an illusion.

Thank you, that is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Oh god, I can SOOOOO relate to that post! lol!

Every time I travel on the M1.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home