My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random thoughts

- Note to self, Look for driver of the beige sedan with the Mickey Mouse-head antennae cover next time I decide to leave work at rush hour (5pm). I couldn't flip off that sonofabitch enough last time he decided to pass me on the shoulder.

Short digression on Road Rage:
As a daily commuter, I ask my brothers and sisters of the road to chill...the...fuck...out. I'm just as anxious about getting home as the rest of us~now please read the letters on my middle finger. Look closer.

Okay, you got me...I don't have anything written on my middle finger. Carry on.

- I've recently discovered how much my intestines hate Jalapenos. It's a shame because my mouth really likes them. They're worth it if only for the instant gratification.

- Laundry doesn't get done by itself unless you live with your parents. *sigh* Despite my powers of imagination, I still can't summon Laundry Gnomes.

- My fucking clutch's hydraulic system has a leak and have I mentioned how much automobile maintenance sucks?

- Today, I'm not gonna talk about work cuz it's just really not worth it.

- I'm not ashamed to admit that I like Coldplay.

- Have I mentioned I really need a Vacation (Holiday)?

- I'm contemplating an extended holiday from my computer (outside work). What the hell would I do to occupy that timeline? Rhetorical question.

- My diet is the antithesis of exemplary. This needs to change.

- My Mother once suggested that I write down all the things I look for in a woman. I might do that sometime.

- It's been 2 weeks since I've seen my kids. Damn, I miss em.

- I think one of my Managers wears a toupee'~I realize this seems like I'm talking about work, but I'm clearly just making fun of a hairpiece.

- Someone please take the Hot Weather away, I'm done almost crashing my vehicle while indulging in the appreciation of warm climate clothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Apologies, apologies my bloggy buddy, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

As such, I am now officially pimping my blog to remain in the Big Blogger house.

So please, please, please, head over here...

http://timtim.typepad.com/bigblogger2007/

And vote for me to stay!! xx

(Oh, and get all your bloggy/email/real life/internet friends to vote for me too! Believe me, I need it!)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Shame on you OG!

Nothing personal Miss, but my blog isn't an advertisement platform, thank you.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, point taken! Though it was exceptional circumstances. And I still got booted. Waaaah!!

Anyway... no complaints about sunny weather Mr! Especially considering all we see is rain, rain, rain this month! I'd swap location anytime.

And, totally agree with your mother. Get that list out there...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home