My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bachelor Party Recovery: The Summary


So the friend's bachelor party came and went this weekend. I must say that I was very impressed with the entertainment~and highly aroused by their performance. I wish I could tell you more about what happened, but given the fact that said friend's woman reads this blog. All I can really tell you is that we did many drugs, drank lots of booze, and looked at scantily clad women all night.


I'm perfectly aware that this wont win me any fans, but I'll share anyway. I'm just happy Mom and Dad aren't reading this...they'd just be so disappointed. So this weekend, I tried acid for the first time in a decade. The experience was highly memorable, but I think I would've preferred to have taken a smaller dose. Unfortunately, this lasted longer than the normal 12 hours that it takes to get out of your system.


Finally, after about 18 hours of insobriety, I made my way home to my nice comfy bed. A quick, much needed wank put me to sleep shortly thereafter. I woke up the next day refreshed and a little groggy, but I managed to make it to work on time. Not much else to share about the weekend.

The next weekend should be fun although I will be glad when it's over.

The end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Tobyyyyyyyyyyy........

11:56 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Another fan conveys their disppointment/admiration/excitement...presumably.

12:39 PM  
Blogger ArtfullyDodging said...

I love bachelor parties. I seem to be the girl that enough of my friends have wanted at their bachelor parties and they are highly superior to bachelorette parties. Your friend's chick must be pretty cool if she's reading about drugs, booze, and strippers and not worried. The three, while fun, can end up as a bad combination for pre-wedding activity! :D

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home