My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Random Smutty Question:

How would you feel about someone of the opposite sex telling you that they've masturbated to one of your pics, or while they thought of you?

My Smutty Answer: Duh, of course I think that would be hot...hot enough to probably touch myself in return. I do suppose it would depend on who it was that was thinking about me while she played with herself.

7 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Ummm...

It makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

It really does depend on who it is touching themselves while looking at a picture of me. It could be really flattering, or really creepy. ;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Hey, knock yourself out with any pics of me! I'm comfortable with that!

Unless your a dirty old man who knows me in the flesh, that would just be weird!

1:01 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

I would rather just use my imagination of that person than an actual picture. lol

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

In most cases I would find it flattering but if it happened to be someone I didn't know at all it would be creepy.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Vi said...

If I liked the person, I LOVE the idea!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger ArtfullyDodging said...

Yea, that's totally hot if the person is hot. Otherwise it's gross.....but still kinda hot...in a gross way.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home