My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bonus!

Somewhat good news for myself and others in my workplace. Apparently, they're really going to keep their promise of a Bonus and best of all, it's coming tomorrow!

What this means is that I can take my little girl shopping for her 9th Birthday. Should be a blast and I get her all to myself all weekend long.

That is all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Yay you! :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Vi said...

Congrats! Enjoy your weekend with the little one.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Ah, how sweet your taking her shopping for her birthday!! Me, I'd spunk the lot on clothes :-)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Lady in red said...

hope you had a lovely weekend

12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the bonus...and how sweet on the father-daughter time with your girl. I am sure she loves her daddy-daughter days.

8:20 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

whadya buy??

2:31 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Typical of my little one, we purchased the following:

- 1 Purple/Pink Lava Lamp
- 1 Nintendo DS game (A kittycat game she chose)
- 1 T-shirt (Various Cat Genus)
- 2.5 lbs of assorted candy (from the Sweet Factory).
- 1 book (used) on Cat Species.
- 1 bookmark of what goes through a cat's mind (uber adorable).

Unfortunately, she didn't want to have anything to do with shopping for clothes~is she great or what? I'm leaving the clothing shopping up to her mother (god help us).

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy Belated Bday to "L"!!!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home