My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Marriage Proposal to Asian Cuisine

To my darling sushi rolls I consumed the other day;

I love thee as much as man can love seafood delicately wrapped in tasty rice and other things my palate desires. Not only are you served by sexy asian girls, but you are worth the expensive price tag...totally worth it.

If you would've told me a few years ago that Sushi would be at the top of my list of favorite dishes, I would've recommended you seeing your shrink in higher frequency. Thankfully, I've had the right people introduce me to the 'noob' sushi first, then gradually adapted me to other tasty treats.

Whenever I bring up the concept of sushi to my kids, they make sour faces and express their disfavor. I will continue to work on them in the hopes that some day, I'll hear one of them say, 'Dad, let's get some sushi!'. Yeah right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

You've just done a post on my ALL TIME favourite food!!!! Marry me?

1:27 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

lol VI. I have never had sushi and I am not real sure I ever want to. Sorry, I will sit with the kids at wherever they want to go while you and VI eat sushi, k?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home