My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thank you for Complying

I haven't switched to the new blogger as of yet and I'm slightly burnt that I will eventually be forced to move to it. Why am I so stubborn to switch? It could be that whole 'Beta' thing in the title of Beta Blogger. To me, 'Beta' means the same as 'haven't worked out all the bugs yet'. In my stubborn protest, I have drafted a 'fuck you very much' message to the Google Blogger people:

Dear Blogger People,

I resent you fuckers for making me migrate to your new blogger software as well as forcing me to create a Google account. This is exactly what I despise doing besides deleting chain letters from my inbox! Thank you for making me nearly sprain my middle finger as I extended it to every key-mashing fuckface in your organization this morning. May the sweat accumulating in your various glandular locations produce bird-sized, disease infested mosquitos!

Sincerely,

Toby

PS. Google desktop eats ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Oh toby, CONFORM BOY, CONFORM!!!!

4:32 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

NO TOBI! Stay with ME!!!!

I ditto everything you said to blogger!!!!!!! :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

They made me switch too! And new blogger sucks. I liked the old version I loved the old version. And I hate being made to do anything I don't want to do. Glad I'm not the only one.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home