My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bound for So Cal

Well the day has finally arrived where I pack up my holiday gear and take my kids to see their grandparents in Southern California. I'm semi organized this year...I've at least plotted out when I'm picking them up as well as when I intend to arrive in SD. The rest...well, I excel at improvising!

A normal trip from my home to my parent's house is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 to 9 hours depending on the traffic. Given the time I'm leaving, I'll probably avoid traffic completely unless others are also leaving today. The drive itself is mostly straight and the only time it deviates is when I reach Eastern Los Angeles County...a mecca of winding freeways/highways.

I will probably be able to blog while I'm down there, but just in case I don't, I hope you all have a great Holiday Season. Get laid/drunk/stoned/knackered/etc, but make sure to be responsible when you do!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Merry Christmas, Tobi. Hope you have a fantastic time.


xx

1:12 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

Have a good holiday Toby.

12:32 AM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Hey.. hope you guys had a GREAT holiday :)

Happy New Year's!!!

See ya on the other side!

5:27 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

Hope your vacation was all you wanted it to be!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Hoppe you are having a great time. Merry Christmas...Happy New Year..Happy Valentines Day. (maybe I jump the gun a little)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Come on Tobi. Time you got your fingers out typing and joined us again!

7:14 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

I was gonna say, anyone heard from Tobi???

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home