My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, December 15, 2006

I hate being Sick

The last few days, I've been at home coughing up like the time I bought my first whole ounce of pot. What's worse is that I had to miss being at work for it. I suppose things could be worse...my company could just deny us pay on those days we don't attend.

I wish I could say I've been resting properly, but I can't really sleep all that much considering I'm coughing all the time. I thought about taking meds, but I can't even motivate myself to goto the local store. Still, after leaving early from work yesterday, I think I have done my best to stay comfortable. My diet of Orange Juice and soup (with Tobasco!) has at least kept me from getting worse.

This pretty much screws my weekend unless I miraculously make a recovery sometime today, which I don't think is gonna happen. Oh well, I can catch up on my blog since I've only been nibbling at it lately. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

10 Comments:

Blogger LD2 said...

Be careful. This one bites you in the buttocks in the end. You feel better, and then it comes right back and kicks yer ass!

I've just about got over it.. and I've had it since before Thanksgiving!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, I'm not allowed to get sick. Got mothers immunity. Plus being self employed, if you don't work, you don't get paid. Hope you feel better soon.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, I'm not allowed to get sick. Got mothers immunity. Plus being self employed, if you don't work, you don't get paid. Hope you feel better soon.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, I'm not allowed to get sick. Got mothers immunity. Plus being self employed, if you don't work, you don't get paid. Hope you feel better soon.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, I'm not allowed to get sick. Got mothers immunity. Plus being self employed, if you don't work, you don't get paid. Hope you feel better soon.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, I'm not allowed to get sick. Got mothers immunity. Plus being self employed, if you don't work, you don't get paid. Hope you feel better soon.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Thanks for the kind words ladies.

Sam, did you mean to post that 6 times? I bet it had something to do with beta blogger.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Every time I went to blog it, it said it didn't!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr

word verif: cripe, bit like blogger, but should be crap!

9:39 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

Merry Christmas Tobi!!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home