My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hat Trick

Last night was one of those significant evenings where I found a number of things I had misplaced in one box. In a search for spare blank checks, I found my Digital Camera Software and the USB cable for said Digi Camera.

What does this mean? It means that I will provide pics once I condense them otherwise it will take forever for you to view them. When I checked the memory on my camera, I saw pics from the Summer as well as Halloween shots with me and the kidlings.

No more excuses that all my pics are out-dated or that I can't find the cable to upload them to my upload, so the only thing left is for me to say I'm just lazy.

Okay, so maybe I'm not so lazy...I guess it's easier to condense these than I remember.


I'm only bad because I'm so good...


Imagine all the odd looks I got being that I was dressed up with my kids to Trick-or-Treat. The green pillow case on my shoulder was for all the candy I was collecting for the Poor;-). It's a shame more parents don't dress up for Halloween.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think I'd love to see more parents dressed up. It would be so cute. I wonder why they don't.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home